RWD Fiber Photometry System
Detecting activity change of neurons in the central nervous system in real-time, the fiber photometry system sums up the overall fluorescence of neurons to express overall activity without reflecting activity of individual neurons. Based on the reference channel of 410 nm wavelength, RWD Fiber Photometry System adopts 470 nm and 560 nm dual-wavelength excitation, reducing the background noise effectively. The significance of the reference channel lies in increasing self-control, reducing spontaneous fluorescence, eliminating signal artifacts caused by animal’s intense exercise and fiber winding, expressing two kinds of proteins at the same site, detecting levels of calcium change in different groups of neurons, and true recording and analysis of dual-color fluorescence signals.
- Three kinds of LED excitation light sources at 410, 470 & 560nm, of which 410 is the reference channel, allows for a more accurate fluorescence signal acquisition.
- It can support up to 7 channels, suitable for high-throughput calcium signal acquisition or simultaneous recording of multiple neural nucleus groups.
- When the external event is marked, the time is automatically input to achieve synchronous recording with behavioral video, and the external stimulus time synchronization accuracy is up to 10ms.
- The software presets four LED excitation output modes, which can be applied to different experimental application scenarios.
- High performance and low noise CMOS camera can collect calcium fluorescence signals of multiple channels and multiple wavelengths simultaneously.
- Integrated output port and pull-top cover design make the experimental fluorescence signal path less disturbed by the external environment and easy to operate.