Scintica is happy to announce our partnership with PhotoSound, manufacturer of the TriTom systems. The TriTom platform is based on Photoacoustic Fluorescence Tomography (PAFT) technology providing inherently co-registered high resolution photoacoustic and fluorescence optical tomography as the images are acquired simultaneously.
We will introduce the TriTom Photoacoustic Imaging Systems and their applications over a 4-part webinar mini-series.
Note: Please ensure you register for each session in the series. Or email us and we will register you for all 4 sessions.
Modality Review: The Basics of Photoacoustic and Fluorescence Tomography
Date: May 5, 2021
Time: 11am EST
Speaker: Aparajita Verma, Ph.D Application Specialist, Scintica
- Introduction to Scintica and PhotoSound’s newly formed partnership and the TriTom systems.
- Introduction to the fundamentals of both photoacoustic and fluorescence tomography.
Introducing the TriTom Family of PAFT Systems
Speakers: Aparajita Verma Ph.D , Scintica, & PhotoSound
Key webinar discussion topics include:
- Main features of the TriTom system
- Data format and image processing
- Common applications and advantages of using the system
- Potential of TriTom system in addressing existing research gaps
Applications Review – HIghlighting Recent Imaging Examples Using TriTom Systems
Speakers: Dr. Pilham Kim, Ph.D. & Dr. Keehoon Jung, Ph.D.
TriTom is a valuable tool for numerous preclinical fields of research. During the webinar we will:
- Discuss the use of TriTom systems in diverse applications
- Highlight recent research and images acquired using the TriTom System
LIVE Virtual Demonstration of the TriTom System
Speakers: Aparajita Verma, Ph.D & PhotoSound
This live demonstration will illustrate the animal preparation steps and positioning of the animal within the TriTom System. We will also show the following:
- Rotational configurations which allow the reconstruction of the volumetric images
- Step by step protocol for image acquisition
- Image processing and analysis
- How the acquired image can provide insights on the disease biology
- Live questions and answers