The SuperArgus PET/CT incorporates state-of-the-art detectors and electronics as the latest evolution of the Argus PET/CT family of scanners.
Book Your Software DEMO at WMIC 2022!
Publications SuperArgus PET/CT
- Chaney, A. M. et al. Prodromal neuroinflammatory, cholinergic and metabolite dysfunction detected by PET and MRS in the TgF344-AD transgenic rat model of AD: A collaborative multi-modal study. Theranostics 11, 6644–6667 (2021). DOI: 10.7150/thno.56059
- España, S. et al. In vivo production of fluorine-18 in a chicken egg tumor model of breast cancer for proton therapy range verification. Scientific Reports 12, (2022). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-11037-7
- Kumar, D. et al. Peptide-based PET quantifies target engagement of PD-L1 therapeutics. Journal of Clinical Investigation 129, 616–630 (2019). DOI: 10.1172/JCI122216
- Yeh, S. H. H. et al. Automated Synthesis and Initial Evaluation of (4′-Amino-5′,8′-difluoro-1′ H-spiro[piperidine-4,2′-quinazolin]-1-yl)(4-[18F]fluorophenyl)methanone for PET/MR Imaging of Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase. Molecular Imaging 2021, (2021). DOI: 10.1155/2021/9996125
- Efthimiou, N. et al. Influence of Multiple Animal Scanning on Image Quality for the Sedecal SuperArgus2R Preclinical PET Scanner. Frontiers in Physics 8, (2021).DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2020.531662