The SuperArgus PET/CT incorporates state-of-the-art detectors and electronics as the latest evolution of the Argus PET/CT family of scanners.
Book Your Software DEMO at WMIC 2022!
MultiPlex PET Showing only Dopamine Transporters from Combined Acquisition
MultiPlex PET Showing only FDG signal from Combined Acquisition
MultPlex PET Showing FDG and Dopamine Transporter in Combined Acquisition
Arthritis Inflammation in Rat Paws
VIDEO – FDG Cardiac Imaging in a Mouse
18F PET Bone Scan
FDG in Rat with Subcutaneous Tumor on Hind Limb
Multi-Animal mouse Imaging
Publications SuperArgus PET/CT
- Chaney, A. M. et al. Prodromal neuroinflammatory, cholinergic and metabolite dysfunction detected by PET and MRS in the TgF344-AD transgenic rat model of AD: A collaborative multi-modal study. Theranostics 11, 6644–6667 (2021). DOI: 10.7150/thno.56059
- España, S. et al. In vivo production of fluorine-18 in a chicken egg tumor model of breast cancer for proton therapy range verification. Scientific Reports 12, (2022). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-11037-7
- Kumar, D. et al. Peptide-based PET quantifies target engagement of PD-L1 therapeutics. Journal of Clinical Investigation 129, 616–630 (2019). DOI: 10.1172/JCI122216
- Yeh, S. H. H. et al. Automated Synthesis and Initial Evaluation of (4′-Amino-5′,8′-difluoro-1′ H-spiro[piperidine-4,2′-quinazolin]-1-yl)(4-[18F]fluorophenyl)methanone for PET/MR Imaging of Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase. Molecular Imaging 2021, (2021). DOI: 10.1155/2021/9996125
- Efthimiou, N. et al. Influence of Multiple Animal Scanning on Image Quality for the Sedecal SuperArgus2R Preclinical PET Scanner. Frontiers in Physics 8, (2021).DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2020.531662
Do you want to learn more about the system?