ISHR: International Society for Heart Research World Congress
Join us in Berlin at ISHR: International Society for Heart Research World Congress. Scintica will be showcasing our products like the Doppler Flow Velocity System (DFVS), Prospect T1 High Frequency Ultrasound, and the Rodent Surgical Monitor (RSM+) – Come and see us in person!
ISHR 2022 World Congress
About the Meeting
The scientific program committee is happy to present in the following the program structure, which will successively being filled with content. The main topic of the congress is “Heart Research, Innovation, Translation – Cardiovascular science for the next generation”.
- Outstanding Investigator Award
- Keith Reimer Distinguished LEcture
- Research Achievement Award
- Peter Harris Distinguished Scientist Award
- Janice Pfeffer Distinguished Lecture
- President`s Distinguished Lecture
- Richard J. Bing Young Investigators Award
- Interactive JMCC workshop and closing ceremony
- Poster sessions
Program Highlights When does the Meeting Take Place?
Sunday, June 12 – Wednesday, June 15
Where is this year’s ISHR World Congress?
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin
Stephanstraße 41, 10559 Berlin
Book a Meeting Here: