(10 -11 December) IOWA Physiological Society Annual Meeting
The Iowa Physiological Society Annual Meeting provides an opportunity for scientists, clinician-scientists, educators, students, and postdoctoral fellows to share their physiology research and education findings and engage in a robust discussion of ideas. Abstracts should represent original work in the areas of physiology research and education. Presenters will be required to register and attend the conference.
Abstracts should be submitted in one of the following presentation categories:
- Poster: Poster presentations allow authors to share and discuss the results of their work with conference attendees and address the same topic categories as oral presentations. Poster presentations may represent works in progress.
- Oral presentation: Oral presenters will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
Please note these important dates:
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, October 1, 2021, at 11:59 pm CT
- Presentation notifications: Monday, November 1, 2021
- Poster presentation viewing: November 29, 2021 – December 11, 2021